What is MOH medical license exam for UAE?
All the health professionals who seek to work in UAE must appear for MOH examination and get qualified for work in UAE. Evaluation of the below categories is done in MOH Examination and separate exams conducted for the following professions.
- Physicians and Dentists
- Pharmacists and Assistants
- Nurses and Midwives
- Physicians, Practitioners and Technicians of the Complementary and Alternative
3 different Health Ministries functioning in UAE;
1)MOH which is Ministry of Health passing the MOH you are allowed to work in 5 emirates but not in Dubai or Abudhabi.
2)DHA – Dubai Health Authority (previously known as DOHMS – Department of Health and Medical Services) DHA registration is required for working in Dubai.
3) GAH, which is General Authority of Health Exam or usually know as MOH/Abu Dhabi.
Today we will share the experience of passing candidate Dr. Lovekesh J. Lalwani who has cleared his exam in his very first attempt. Thanks to Dr. Lovekesh J. Lalwani who has shared his experience with us.
I want to share my experience for MOH UAE License exam.
The books which i studied during my preparation were following:
- Dental Decks:
It is for every clinical subject with explanation. It contains MCQs and explanation of each option of MCQ on the next page. It is one of the best book to get your self prepared for MOH and other competitive Exams.
- NBDE Part 2 clinical
NBDE Part 2 Contains:
- Written for students by students who aced the exam, and reviewed by top dental school faculty
- Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics boost exam-day performance
- Five case studies for top performance on the case-based component of the NBDE Part II
- Four-page color insert of images
- 100+ clinical images and illustrations you must know on exam day
- Past BCQs files like SLE , Ozident, and Prometric files.
Paper of MOH:
The paper was average,not very easy nor very hard.There were total 100 scenario based BCQs and with 5 pictures to diagnose them.
Passing Criteria of MOH Exam?
Passing criteria above 70% .
Duration of Preparation?
i just studied one and half month for MOH Exam . It was my first attempt and thanks to God,i made it.