We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on cmecde.com. The file information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws. However, we still can remove the publication from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
Send your claim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please use the contact form provided below
- The claim must be typed the in English language, it must be clear, understandable and in polite form.
- The claim must be sent from an original company email address. Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will not be entertained.
- You must present valid evidence proving that you are the copyright holder/publisher or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder/publisher.
- You must present proof that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder or acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in the form of material name and DIRECT links to each publication. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories, tags or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid company/organization email address.
- And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove publication only from our website. We can’t remove the file from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.
All parts of the cmecde.com website are for private use only. No files are hosted on our server, they are indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or Administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked Sites or any link contained in a Linked Site, or changes/updates to such Sites.
For DMCA Contact Form Click Here
We, here at the cmecde.com respect the intellectual property rights of all content creators, whether their work is affiliated with our site or not.
If you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, we strongly advise that you contact our copyright agent with a complaint as soon as possible. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 extremely seriously. In order to ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DMCA, please ensure your copyright complaint contains all of the following information:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder;
- Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
- Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that cmecde.com can use to contact you, including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
- A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”;
- A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
Contacting Our Web Site
The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information, should be sent here to our Designated Copyright Agent OR emailed at email@example.com.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MISREPRESENT ANY OF THE DETAILS REGARDING AN ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SERIOUS CIVIL PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW, INCLUDING ANY MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND LAWYERS FEES ACCRUED BY US, AND ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDER’S LICENSEES WHO ARE INJURED IN ANY CAPACITY FOLLOWING OUR RELIANCE ON THE VERACITY OF YOUR REPRESENTATION. YOU COULD ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR ACTS OF PERJURY.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).