The number one anatomy text for medical and allied health students, Clinically Oriented Anatomy features comprehensive coverage of anatomy along with clinical correlations provided by the famous “blue boxes.” New features in this edition include: completely new art program; surface anatomy and medical imaging boxes; and new illustrated tables
- All the errors have been corrected.
- There are new clinical blue boxes which help students to learn about clinical problems with diagrams.
- Various organs and systems etc are distinguished by Illustrated tables.
- New surface anatomy photos are added which are easy to understand.
- All the terminologies are replace with the new approved terms.
- You can learn a of things from their online access. Buy a new copy of this book and gain access to lot of amazing stuff.
- The updated versions has much better diagrams and clinical notes.
- Moore is considered best for anatomy diagrams.
Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.