Download Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition
Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook’s unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Access information anywhere – from the coffee shop to the classroom – with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
- Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!
- Learn core concepts quickly and efficiently with a highly templated design that highlights pathogenesis and morphology.
- New interior design with a more modern look
- Artwork revised and updated for a more modern look and more three-dimensional feel
- Targeted Therapy boxes included in online text – provides clinical information on appropriate therapy related to the disease under discussion
- All photomicrographs and gross photos reviewed and improved to ensure excellent quality
A trusted title in the world of pathology, Robbins offers easy-to-access information that’s concise and accurate.
Table of Contents:
CHAPTER 1 Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations
CHAPTER 2 Inflammation and Repair
CHAPTER 3 Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
CHAPTER 4 Diseases of the Immune System
CHAPTER 5 Neoplasia
CHAPTER 6 Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
CHAPTER 7 Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
CHAPTER 8 General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
CHAPTER 9 Blood Vessels
CHAPTER 10 Heart
CHAPTER 11 Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
CHAPTER 12 Lung
CHAPTER 13 Kidney and Its Collecting System
CHAPTER 14 Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
CHAPTER 15 Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
CHAPTER 16 Pancreas
CHAPTER 17 Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
CHAPTER 18 Female Genital System and Breast
CHAPTER 19 Endocrine System
CHAPTER 20 Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
CHAPTER 21 Peripheral Nerves and Muscles
CHAPTER 22 Central Nervous System
CHAPTER 23 Skin
Download Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition Pdf
File Size: 222 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition by using our direct links. We have uploaded Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition PDF.
You can download USMLE Books (Step 1, Step 2 & Step 3) [with all links working] from the link given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.