Download Robbins and Cotran Pathology Flash Cards E-Book
Taken from the Robbins text and Klatt’s own extensive collection, these brilliantly illustrated flash cards present gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images that allow you to test yourself on key pathologic information, facts, and functions. Each card features two clinical vignettes (700 cases in all), with images or diagrams, two to five questions, and an explanation to the questions.
- Be as prepared as possible for your exams by studying clinical cases in a format that mimics the USMLE.
- Study efficiently and quickly look up key information with help from page references to the parent texts, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease and Robbins Basic Pathology.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
Table of Contents:
- Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insult
- Acute and Chronic Inflammation
- Tissue Renewal, Repair, and Regeneration
- Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock
- Genetic Disorders
- Diseases of the Immune System
- Infectious Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
- Blood Vessels
- The Heart
- Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
- Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
- The Lung
- Head and Neck
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver and Biliary Tract
- The Pancreas
- The Kidney
- The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
- The Female Genital Tract
- The Breast
- The Endocrine System
- The Skin
- and More
Download Robbins and Cotran Pathology Flash Cards E-Book PDF
File Size: 31.21 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Robbins and Cotran Pathology Flash Cards E-Book PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Robbins and Cotran Pathology Flash Cards E-Book PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
You can download USMLE Books (Step 1, Step 2 & Step 3) [with all links working] from the link given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.