Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 24th Edition 2018 Download PDF Free
This best-selling and widely used resource on pediatric antimicrobial therapy provides instant access to reliable, up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children.
For each disease, the authors provide a commentary to help health care providers select the best of all antimicrobial choices. Drug descriptions cover all antimicrobial agents available today and include complete information about dosing regimens.
Table of Contents:
- Choosing Among Antibiotics Within a Class: Beta-lactams, Macrolides,
Aminoglycosides, and Fluoroquinolones
- Choosing Among Antifungal Agents: Polyenes, Azoles, and Echinocandins
- How Antibiotic Dosages Are Determined Using Susceptibility Data,
Pharmacodynamics, and Treatment Outcomes
- Approach to Antibiotic Therapy of Drug-Resistant Gram-negative Bacilli
and Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Antimicrobial Therapy for Newborns
- Antimicrobial Therapy According to Clinical Syndromes
- Preferred Therapy for Specific Bacterial and Mycobacterial Pathogens
- Preferred Therapy for Specific Fungal Pathogens
- Preferred Therapy for Specific Viral Pathogens
- Preferred Therapy for Specific Parasitic Pathogens
- Alphabetic Listing of Antimicrobials
- Antibiotic Therapy for Children Who Are Obese
- Sequential Parenteral-Oral Antibiotic Therapy (Oral Step-down Therapy)
for Serious Infections.
- Antimicrobial Prophylaxis/Prevention of Symptomatic Infection
- Adverse Reactions to Antimicrobial Agents
You may also be interested in:
Download Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition for USMLE Step 3 (November 2015) PDF Free
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 24th Edition 2018 PDF Free by using our direct links. We have uploaded Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 24th Edition 2018 PDF Free to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.