Download Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Edited by Neelima Anil Malik
Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a comprehensive guide to the field for trainee dental students. The book covers basic procedures performed in general practice, as well as more advanced and complex surgical management techniques in the hospital environment.
Presented in an easy to follow format, the text is divided into twelve sections, each discussing different oral and maxillofacial disorders, their diagnosis and appropriate medical and surgical management techniques. The final sections offer trainees advice on thesis writing and seminar presentation, and quick reference appendices describe commonly prescribed investigations in surgical practices, their values and interpretation. Photographs and drawings show various clinical conditions and demonstrate basic surgical techniques. Salient points for each topic are highlighted in text boxes, along with extensive referencing in every chapter. Key points * Comprehensive guide to oral and maxillofacial surgery for trainee dental students * Covers basic and advanced medical and surgical management techniques * Includes advice on thesis writing and seminar presentation * Includes more than 1200 clinical photographs, drawings and tables.
Table of Contents:
- Section 1: Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Section 2: General Anesthesia and Sedation in Oral and Maxillofacial
- Section 3: Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Section 4: Orthognathic Surgery
- Section 5: Maxillofacial Trauma
- Section 6: Preprosthetic Surgery
- Section 7: Cysts and Tumors of the Orofacial Region
- Section 8: Salivary Gland Disorders
- Section 9: Orofacial Clefts
- Section 10: Maxillary Sinus and its Implications
- Section 11: Orofacial and Neck Infections
- Section 12: Facial Neuropathology
- Section 13: Oral Malignancies
- Section 14: Implantology in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Section 15: Hemorrhage and Shock
- Section 16: Miscellaneous
- Section 17: Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Download Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Edited by Neelima Anil Malik 3rd Edition PDF
File Size: 97.6 MB
You may also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Edited by Neelima Anil Malik 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Edited by Neelima Anil Malik 3rd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Edited by Neelima Anil Malik 3rd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.