Download Current Therapy In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st Edition
Written by expert surgeons and educators, Current Therapy in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery covers the latest treatment strategies, surgical techniques, and potential complications in OMS. Emphasizing an evidence-based approach, it covers all 12 subspecialties of OMS, addressing topics from surgical principles to oral surgery,
anesthesia, cranio-maxillofacial trauma surgery, head and neck surgery, maxillofacial reconstructive surgery, orthognathic surgery, pediatric craniofacial surgery including cleft lip and palate, temporomandibular joint disorders, facial plastic surgery including rhinoplasty and facelifts, obstructive sleep apnea, and oral and maxillofacial infections. At the end of each chapter, Pearls and Pitfalls summarize the authors’ insight, recommendations, and experience on that topic. Editor Dr. Shahrokh Bagheri is a noted professor, researcher, and speaker on OMS, and he leads an expert author team including Dr. R. Bryan Bell and Dr. Husain Ali Khan to help you master and apply the latest advances in OMS.
- More than 1,200 full-color photos and 200 color line drawings illustrate concepts and provide visual guidance in clinical areas.
- Comprehensive sections and chapters represent essential topics, the newest advances, and controversial topics.
- Clinical coverage brings together the latest knowledge in OMS in a concise, easy-to-apply way.
- Resident-specific coverage describes the wide array of subspecialties and treatments available in the armamentarium of the modern OMS.
- A focus on complications ensures that you are knowledgeable in this important part of any therapy or surgical discipline.
- Expert contributors include the “best of the best,” featuring leading, well-established, and respected surgeons and educators writing on their areas of specialty and providing current treatment strategies.
Download Current Therapy In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st Edition PDF Free
File Size : 377 MB
You might also be interested in:
Download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Review Stg Edition PDF Free
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Current Therapy In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Current Therapy In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Current Therapy In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.