Download Step-Up to USMLE Step 1
Thoroughly revised and updated for its 2015 Edition with the help of the physician educators of Doctors in Training.com, LLC, Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 delivers comprehensive, systems-based review for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
The book has been widely acclaimed for its organization, which parallels the USMLE Step 1 content outline and helps students synthesize the information from their basic science courses. The popular, user-friendly format features numerous charts and diagrams, plus “Quick Hits” notes in the margins that help students integrate concepts across systems.
The 2015 Edition includes a dedicated new chapter on Immunology. In addition, each chapter provides clinical vignettes, pharmacology as integrated into the systems-based format, and popular “Crunch Time Review” sections.
CLASSIC Features students swear by:
- Full-color interior design delivers content in a rousing, memorable style.
- Full-color art program illustrates concepts when a picture says it best.
- Complete coverage of high-yield topics ensures that students are test ready.
- Clinical Vignettes allow the reader to “file away” clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time.
- Quick Hits in the margins highlight testable materials.
- Crunch Time Review identifies essential content to facilitate last-minute study.
- Drug and Bug Index enables quick reference.
- 350 USMLE-style questions online allow for self-assessment and practice for the exam.
Download Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF Free
File size :34 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.