In this blog post, You can download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 pdf Free download for free in PDF format download with one download.
Overview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 PDF free download:
We take user experience very seriously at booksofmedical.com and are constantly striving to improve. You can easily find other medical related books from here. We hope you find our blog to be helpful.
Before we share the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 pdf Free download with you, here are a few important details about this book in case you’re interested.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
With the 27th edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, we continue our commitment to providing students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for the USMLE Step 1. This edition represents an outstanding revision in many ways, including:
- 30+ entirely new facts with continued expansion of quality improvement principles, safety science, and healthcare delivery to align more closely with the USMLE Content Outline.
- Hundreds of major fact updates culled from thousands of student and faculty contributions.
- Extensive text revisions, new mnemonics, clarifications, and corrections curated by a team of more than 25 medical student and resident physician authors who excelled on their Step 1 examinations and verified by a team of expert faculty advisors and nationally recognized USMLE instructors.
- Complete reorganization of the neurology chapter to better distinguish normal physiology from neuropathology and to emphasize the special senses.
- Improved Rapid Review section with page numbers to the text, to quickly find these high-yield concepts in context.
- Updated with more than 100+ new or revised full-color photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts. In particular, imaging photos have been labeled and optimized to show both normal anatomy and pathologic findings.
- Updated with dozens of new and revised diagrams. We continue to expand our collaboration with USMLE-Rx (MedIQ Learning, LLC) to develop and enhance illustrations with improved information design to help students integrate pathophysiology, therapeutics, and diseases into memorable frameworks.
- A revised exam preparation guide with updated data from the USMLE and NRMP. The guide also features new evidence-based techniques for efficient and effective test preparation. The updated supplemental guide for IMGs, osteopathic and podiatry students, and students with a disability can be found at our blog, www.firstaidteam.com.
- An updated summary guide to student-recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources, including mobile appsfor iOS and Android. The full resource guide with detailed descriptions can be found at our blog.
- Real-time Step 1 updates and corrections can also be found exclusively on our blog
We invite students and faculty to share their thoughts and ideas to help us continually improve First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 through our blog and collaborative editorial platform. (See How to Contribute, p. xvii.)
Download Link 1
Download Link 2
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.