Download Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 1st Edition PDF Free
With essential information on more than 1,000 generic and 4,000 trade name drugs, Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 is the go-to guide for students and nurses alike. The 2019 edition is organized alphabetically by generic drug name for quick and easy access and includes over 270 updates to Black Box Alerts. This user-friendly format also includes comprehensive coverage of IV drug administration, nursing considerations, and fixed combinations.
To promote better patient care, it uniquely guides you through clinical priorities in the practice setting and is organized alphabetically by generic drug name for quick reference. Plus, new drug monographs cover approximately 33 newly approved drugs by the FDA; and thoroughly updated monographs include new interactions, precautions, and alerts.
Features of Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 1,000 generic name drugs (encompassing over 4,000 trade name drugs) are organized alphabetically with A to 2Z tabs to make accessing important information quick and easy.
- Detailed information for each drug distinguishes side effects and adverse reactions to help you identify which are most likely to occur.
- Special text treatment for high-alert drugs that pose the greatest risk for patient harm, as well as an appendix for drug names that sound alike and look alike, help promote safe drug administration.
- UNIQUE! Frequently-used herb monographs and herb interactions keep you informed of the effects of commonly encountered herbs.
- Classifications section features an overview of actions and uses for drug families.
- Top 100 Drugs list helps you easily identify the most frequently administered drugs.
- Nursing implications are organized in a functional nursing process framework and include headings for Baseline Assessment, Intervention/Evaluation, and Patient/Family Teaching.
- Information on lifespan and disorder-related dosage variations equips you with special considerations for pediatric, geriatric, hepatic, and immune- or renal-compromised patients.
- Extensively expanded IV content features a heading for IV compatibilities and expanded rates of infusion, reconstitutions, drip rates, test doses, flushing, and incompatibilities.
- Fixed combinations are included in dosages of each combined drug directly within the individual monographs to help you understand different drug dose options for specific diseases.
- Cross-references to the 400 top U.S. brand-name drugs are located directly in the main section of the book for easier accessibility.
- Customizable and printable monographs for 100 of the most commonly used drugs and quarterly drug updates are located on the free Evolve companion site.
- Therapeutic and toxic blood level information shows you the patient implications for drug administration.
- Comprehensive IV Compatibility Chart foldout arms you with compatibility information for 65 intravenous drugs.
- Newly approved drugs are listed in the front of the book for quick and easy access to this timely information.
- A sample drug monograph with callouts helps you understand how to use the book more efficiently.
- NEW! Drug monographs for approximately 33 newly approved drugs by the FDA equip you with the most current drug information.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated monographs throughout feature updated information on new interactions, precautions, alerts, patient teaching instructions, and other need-to-know information.
- NEW and UPDATED! Over 270 Black Box Alerts updates and additions highlight the drugs found to carry a significant risk of serious or even life-threatening adverse effects
Robert J. Kizior BS RPh (Author)
Department of Pharmacy, Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village,
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF:
- Newly Approved Medications
- Author Biographies
- Drug Classification Contents
- Allergic Rhinitis Preparations
- Beta-Adrenergic Blockers
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- H2 Antagonists
- Immunosuppressive Agents
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Obesity Management
- Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
You might also be interested in:
Download Gahart’s 2019 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals 35th Edition PDF Free
Below are the technical specifications of Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF:
- Book Name: Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 9780323608855
- Author Name: Robert J. Kizior BS RPh
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 3120 Pages
Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 11 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019 PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.