Download PACES for the MRCP with 250 Clinical Cases 2nd Edition
This title is written for MRCP candidates preparing for PACES exam in UK and rest of world. Clinical examinations in the OSCE style of marked stations are daunting for all students, whether undergraduates or MRCP candidates. The recent introduction of the 5-station PACES (Progressive Assessment of Clinical Examination Skills) exam inspired a great deal of apprehension, so the appearance of the first edition of Hall’s PACES for MRCP was greatly welcomed by candidates and became an immediate success.
This new edition builds on the book’s reputation. It provides, in one colourful and attractive volume, complete coverage of all the most common medical cases that will be covered in PACES and similar exams.
- A one-volume text giving candidates complete preparation for the PACES exam within one portable volume
- 250 cases organised into the 5 stations of the PACES exam – respiratory and abdominal system, history taking, cardiovascular and nervous system, communication and ethics and skin, locomotion, eyes and endocrine systems
- Engaging question-and-answer approach at the end of each case – excellent preparation for the exam
- Boxed tips highlight vital information – helps identify what is most important to remember
- Produced in full colour throughout
- Colour coding for each station
- Many more illustrations added – now over 300 clinical photographs and line drawings in colour
- Many more cases added, bringing the number up to 250 – 50 per station
- History-taking and communication skills stations now revised so that they exactly mimic the requirements of the exam
Download PACES for the MRCP with 250 Clinical Cases 2nd Edition PDF Free
File Size : 245 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of the PACES for the MRCP with 250 Clinical Cases 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded the PACES for the MRCP with 250 Clinical Cases 2nd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the PACES for the MRCP with 250 Clinical Cases 2nd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.