The discipline of Endocrinology encompasses diabetes and obesity, two of the most common and pressing health care concerns today.
The Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology & Diabetes concisely reviews the entire discipline, providing a wealth of daily help for students and residents managing patients with diabetes and obesity as well as reproductive and neuroendocrine disorders, pediatric endocrinology, and problems of the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands. Key topics such as genetics, therapeutic agents, and results of major clinical trials are included, all in a compact and easily-navigable package.
Features of Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Covers the full range of the specialty, including diabetes and obesity
- Provides quick access to clinical information for point of care use
- Includes plentiful tables that summarize key information
Boris Draznin (Author)
BD: Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, ACOS for R&D, Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Denver, ColoradoSE: Director of Clinical Research, Osteoporosis and Bone Disease, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Bronx Medical Center, New York
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF:
1. Thyroid – Sol, Dina Green, Caroline Messer, Rachel Pessah
2. Pituitary – Boris, Janice Kerr
3. Adrenals – Boris
4. Reproductive endocrinology – Boris, Margaret ( Maggie) Wierman, MD
5. Endocrine disorders of pregnancy – Boris, Linda (Lynn) Barbour, MD
6. Calcium and bone – Sol
7. Pediatric endocrinology – Boris, Kristen Nadeau, MD
8. Neuroendocrine tumors of GI tract – Sol, Dina Green, Emily Gallagher
9. Inherited endocrine syndromes – Boris
10. Miscellaneous endocrinology – Boris, Marc Cornier, MD
11. Diabetes – Boris
12. Lipids – Sol, Dina Green, Barrie Weinstein
13. Laboratory Endocrinology – Boris, E. Chester (Chip) Ridgway, MD
Below are the technical specifications of Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF:
Series: Oxford American Handbooks of Medicine
Paperback: 768 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (August 2, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 4 inches
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Download Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF Free
Now, in this section of the article, you will be able to get access to the Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF Free Download file in .pdf format. Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF Free Download file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file.
File Size: 11 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.