Download Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF Free
Urology continues to be one of the most rapidly advancing specialities. Approximately 20% of all surgical operations and a similar percentage of surgical emergencies are urological in nature. However, often doctors have very limited experience of the many common and varied conditions encountered in this important surgical specialty. For the doctor or nurse expected to provide the initial assessment and management of a condition with which he or she has had very limited experience, this handbook provides an invaluable source of information and advice.
Covering a wide spectrum of diseases and their treatment in the field of urology and surgical aspects of kidney, bladder, prostate and scrotal disorders, this handbook aims to give a brief overview of many different urological subjects including urological emergencies, cancers, infections, children’s disorders and kidney stone disease. It is designed so that it can be quickly and efficiently accessed by a range of professionals involved in patient care, including medical students, nurses, surgical and urology doctors and general practitioners.
Thoroughly revised for the third edition, the Oxford Handbook of Urology covers all recent guidelines and criteria including the significant advances in medical and surgical options that are now available to patients; key papers and national recommendations in the field of neurourology; expanded information on medical therapy of bladder overactivity and additional information on subjects including urethral diverticulum, pelvic organ prolapse, dialysis and renal transplantation, antenatal hydronephrosis, megaureters, and incontinence in children. An invaluable tool relevant not only to specialist trainees and specialist registrars on urology and surgical rotations, but also to general practitioners, emergency staff and the growing number of urological specialist nurses.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- A compact yet comprehensive guide to the rapidly advancing field of urology
- Quick reference guide to the correct approach to diagnosis and management, using bullet pointed information, charts, diagrams, and management pathways
- Features guidelines based on recommendations from internationally recognised organisations incorporating the latest evidence based research
- An excellent revision tool for clinical medical students and surgical trainee finals
- Expanded information on medical therapy of bladder overactivity with relevant anticholinergic drug trials and evidence
- Covers all new guidelines and criteria
- Includes key papers and national recommendations in the field of neurourology
- Provides brand new information on the subject of urethral diverticulum
John Reynard (Author)
John Reynard is a consultant urological surgeon based in Oxford. He also provides a specialist neurourological service for patients with spinal cord injury at the National Spinal Injuries Centre at Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He has published widely in the field of neurourology. He teaches medical students from the University of Oxford Clinical Medical on a variety of topics and has written several books on urological subjects for both medical students and trainee surgeons.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF:
1. General principles of patient management
2. Significance of urological symptoms
3. Urological investigations
4. Bladder outlet obstruction
6. Infections and inflammatory conditions
7. Urological neoplasia
8. Miscellaneous urological disease of the kidney
9. Stone disease
10. Upper tract obstruction, loin pain, hydronephrosis
11. Trauma and other urological emergencies
13. Sexual health
14. Neuropathic bladder
16. Paediatric urology
17. Urological surgery and equipment
18. Basic science
19. Urological eponyms
Below are the technical specifications of Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF:
- Flexibound: 864 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; 3 edition (28 Feb. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780199696130
- ISBN-13: 978-0199696130
- ASIN: 0199696136
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 2.8 x 10.7 cm
Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF:
File Size: 4.9 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.