Download Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF Free
Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context, Ninth Edition provides everything the student needs to master the anatomy of the central nervous system, all in a clinical setting. Clear explanations; abundant MRI, CT, MRA, and MRV images; full-color photographs and illustrations; hundreds of review questions; and supplemental online resources combine to provide a sound anatomical base for integrating neurobiological and clinical concepts. In thus applying neuroanatomy clinically, the atlas ensures student preparedness for exams and for rotations.
This authoritative approach—combined with such salutary features as full-color stained sections, extensive cranial nerve cross-referencing, and systems neurobiology coverage—sustains the legacy of this revolutionary teaching and learning tool as the neuroanatomy atlas.
Features of Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Emphasizes neuroscience information, concepts, and images that collectively constitute a comprehensive, clinically oriented overview of systems neurobiology
- Offers clear explanations, hundreds of review questions, and supplemental online resources that provide a sound anatomical basis for integrating neurobiological and clinical information
- Features an abundance of updated and expanded clinical content throughout all chapters to reflect the latest neuroscience knowledge
- Introduces a wealth of new MRI, CT, MRA, and MRV images, as well as updated full-color photographs and artwork, to bring the content to life like never before
- Uses contemporary clinical and basic science terminology in its proper context
- Integrates detailed and richly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy with neuroscience and clinical concepts, allowing students to understand the material’s clinical context and relevance
- Offers a wealth of neuroimaging examples, clinical photographs, and full-color artwork that vividly demonstrate how neuroanatomy presents in clinical practice
- Features the masterful teaching of Duane E. Haines, PhD, FAAAS, FAAA, a widely respected and accomplished educator who has helped generations of students master neuroanatomy and neuroscience
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF:
- Introduction and User’s Guide
- External Morphology of the Central Nervous System
- Cranial Nerves
- Meninges, Cisterns, Ventricles, and Related Hemorrhages
- Internal Morphology of the Brain in Unstained Slices and MRI
- Internal Morphology of the Spinal Cord and Brain: Functional Components, MRI, Stained
- Internal Morphology of the Brain in Stained Sections: Axial–Sagittal Correlations with
- Tracts, Pathways, and Systems in Anatomical and Clinical Orientation
- Herniation Syndromes: Brain and Spinal Discs
- Anatomical–Clinical Correlations: Cerebral Angiogram, MRA, and MRV Q&As: A Sampling of Study and Review Questions, Many in the USMLE Style, All With Explained Answers
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF:
- File Size: 35094 KB
- Print Length: 368 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 9 edition (April 21, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 21, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JU56C7Q
Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 31 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.