Download A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory 4th Edition PDF Free
This full-color atlas is intended to act as a supplement to introductory microbiology laboratory manuals. It is not designed to replace them, nor is it intended to replace actual performance of the techniques. Rather, the photographs are supplied to help with the interpretation of results.
The third edition of the Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory is one of the best selling microbiology books in the higher education market. The authors have built on the success of this book by making significant improvements for the new edition. Some of the changes for the fourth edition include:
Features of A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- A new art program designed to increase student understanding of important concepts
- A new “Introduction” chapter provides context and background information for the new microbiology student
- Re-organized content to reflect the “process” a working microbiologist would follow to identify an unknown organism
- Three new chapters covering the three domains: Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya
- New photographs, re-scanned and or re-imaged photos and new photomicrographs that match more closely what students are likely to observe in the laboratory
- A complete redesign that should allow the student to better access the material
This atlas can accompany and augment any Microbiology textbook. It is designed to be of particular value to students in a laboratory situation and could either accompany a laboratory manual or, in certain courses, it could be used in conjunction with Exercises for the Microbiology Laboratory, Fourth Edition. to provide students with a full-color, affordably priced lab manual. 3-hole drilled.
Michael J Leboffe (Author)
Michael J Leboffe was raised in North Park. He attended McKinley School, Wilson Junior High School, and Hoover High School in his sophomore year.
He is the campus coordinator for the NIH Funded Bridges to the Baccalaureate Program. The grant was awarded to SDSU and City College is one of three community colleges participating in it (Grossmont and Southwestern Colleges are the other two). Their goal is to assist underrepresented minorities in biomedical research matriculate to the University.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory PDF:
- Isolation Techniques and Selective Media
- Bacterial Growth
- Bacterial Cellular Morphology and Simple Stains
- Bacterial Cell Structures and Differential Stains
- Differential Media
- Molecular Techniques
- Domain Bacteria
- Bacterial Pathogens
- Domain Archaea
- Domain Eukarya: Simple Eukaryotes
- Fungi of Clinical Importance
- Protozoans of Clinical Importance
- Parasitic Helminths
- Quantitative Microbiology
- Medical, Environmental, and Food Microbiology
- Host Defenses
- Biochemical Pathways
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : B074D66LD5
- Author Name : Michael J Leboffe
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 266 Pages
A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory PDF:
FILE SIZE: 17 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download A Photographic Atlas for the Microbiology Laboratory PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.