Download NCLEX Audio Lectures by Mark Klimek Free
Sample of Audio Lectures
- As pH goes, so does my Pt! Except for K
pH ↓ Pt goes ↓ (HR, RR, all vitals) K goes
↑pH ↑ Pt goes ↑ K goes ↓
Except for K–it does the opposite
pH ↑: Alkalosis
- Seizures, hyperactivity, borborgemy (↑BS)
Kausmal breathing = MacKausamal (Metabolic Acidosis breathing)
Everything else: Metabolic When you don’t know: it’s probably metabolic acidosis (It’s super common.
2. High-Pressure Alarm
- Obstructed airflow
- Having to use too much pressure
- Kinks, water collection in tube, mucous
- Turn, cough, deep breathe
3. Low-Pressure Alarm
- ↓ Resistance – machine finding job too easy
- Disconnected tube
- 02 sensor disconnected
4. A Mean Old Mycin
Amino Glycosides only treat Mean old Infections!
True mean old Mycins don’t have “Thro”
If it has “Thro” – Thro it away!
- Ex: Zithromycin
Mean Old Mycins destroy ears (ototoxicity) and kidneys (nephrotoxicity)
Must check Creatinine for Nephrotoxicity – NOT urine output
5. Toxic to Cranial nerve 8 give q8h
Mean Old Mycins do NOT get absorbed – they go in and out and sterilize/clean
- PO Mean Old Mycins is for bowel sterilizing
Who can sterilize my bowel?? NEO KAN!
You might also be interested in:
Download NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide (Kaplan Test Prep) 5th Edition PDF Free
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the NCLEX Audio Lectures by Mark Klimek by using our direct links. We have uploaded Mastering the NCLEX Audio Lectures by Mark Klimek to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access NCLEX Audio Lectures by Mark Klimek.
- 001 Mark Klimek [www.cmecde.com].mp3(126.83MB) Click Here
- 01 Acid Base Principles [www.cmecde.com].mp3(10.57MB) Click Here
- 02 Alcohol [www.cmecde.com].mp3 Click Here
- 03 Cardiac + Pharm [www.cmecde.com].mp3(12.61MB) Click Here
- 04 Canes_Crutches_Walkers_Psych [www.cmecde.com].mp3(11.10MB) Click Here
- 05 Diabetes [www.cmecde.com].mp3(8.22MB) Click Here
- 06 Psych Pharm_Hernias [www.cmecde.com].mp3(10.06MB) Click Here
- 07 Endocrine [www.cmecde.com].mp3(12.08MB) Click Here
- 08 Labs [www.cmecde.com].mp3(6.17MB) Click Here
- 09 Psych Drugs [www.cmecde.com].mp3(6.44MB) Click Here
- 010 Maternity_OB [www.cmecde.com].mp3(7.47MB) Click Here
- 011 OB 2 [www.cmecde.com].mp3(8.98MB) Click Here
- 012 Prioritization_Delegation [www.cmecde.com].mp3(14.23MB) Click Here
- Erikson’s Stage of Psychosocial Development [www.cmecde.com].mp4(19.77MB) Click Here
- Mark K. Day 1 Part 1 [www.cmecde.com].MP3(241.79MB) Click Here
- Mark K. Day 1 Part 2 [www.cmecde.com].MP3(221.99MB) Click Here
- Mark K. Day 2 Part 1 [www.cmecde.com].MP3(238.61MB) Click Here
- Mark K. Day 3 Part 1 [www.cmecde.com].MP3(246.59MB) Click Here
- Mark K. Day 3 Part 2 [www.cmecde.com].MP3(290.54MB) Click Here
- MDI vs DPI [www.cmecde.com].mp4(24.54MB) Click Here
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
You can download USMLE Books (Step 1, Step 2 & Step 3) [with all links working] from the link given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.