In this article we will share the Stuff related to Dentistry Exams, Dental Decks are essential part of your preparation if you are preparing for Dentistry Exams. As it covers Basic Subjects as well Clinical Subjects in very comprehensive way. In Dental Decks BCQs are given along with answers and explanations.
Table of Contents:
- Dental Decks 2013-14 Microbiology and Pathology
- Dental Decks 2013-14 Anatomic Sciences
- Dental Decks 2013-14 Biochemistry and Physiology
- Dental Decks 2013-14 Dental Anatomy
1. Which of the following is the most common cause of this patient’s autoimmune disease?
- Graves’ disease
- Thyroid adenoma
- Pituitary adenoma
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
2. Which of the following is the primary etiologic factor of dental caries?
- Lactobacillus sp.
- P. gingivalis
- Actinomyces sp.
- S. mutans
- T. denticola
3. Each of the following is symptoms of hypothyroidism EXCEPT one. Which one is the EXCEPTION?
- Cold intolerance
- Weight gain
- Mental slowing
- Dry skin
9. Which of the following is an acute inflammatory lesion consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by a fibrous wall?
10. If the patient elects to have tooth #2 extracted, sectioning may be required. The practitioner should be aware of which of the following furcations?
- Two – mesial and distal
- Two – buccal and lingual
- Three – mesial, distal, buccal
- Three – mesial, distal, lingual
Before proceeding towards sharing you the downloading Link let you know that we have other important stuff too for NBDE Exams.
- Download Dental Nuggets for NBDE Part 1
- True Recall Questions for NBDE Part 1 (1500+ Questions with Answers)
- Important Notes for NBDE (Download)
- NBDE Part I Preparatory Course 13 October 2017
- Important Anatomy Notes for ORE, NBDE, FCPS and Dentistry Exams
- Stuff that You will Definitely Need to Clear NBDE Part 1
Download Dental Decks and Dental Decks NBDE Part 1 Testlet PDF
We have uploaded these files in Google Drive where you can Read or Download in PDF Format.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.