Download Conn’s Current Therapy 2018
Designed for busy primary care specialists and other first-line care providers, Conn’s Current Therapy 2018, by Drs. Edward T. Bope and Rick D. Kellerman, delivers up-to-date treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format.
Recognized leaders in the field provide their personal approaches and evidence-based clinical management options for the conditions you’re most likely to see in your everyday practice.
New to this Edition
- Focuses on the most current diagnosis and treatment protocols for common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses – more than 300 topics, all carefully reviewed and updated.
- Features new and significantly revised chapters on Acute Myocardial Infarction, Hypertension, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Hepatitis C, Adrenocortical Insufficiency, Urethral Strictures, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Fibromyalgia, Menopause, Travel Medicine, and much more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Follows a consistent, templated format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in easy-to-use boxes and tables for fast reference.
- Includes nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
By Rick D. Kellerman, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita, Wichita, Kansas and Edward T. Bope, MD, Family Physician and Palliative Care Consultant, Columbus VAACC; Assistant Dean for VA Medical Students and Clinical Professor, Family Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Download Conn’s Current Therapy 2018 PDF
File Size: 66.0 MB PDF
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Conn’s Current Therapy 2018 by using our direct links. We have uploaded Conn’s Current Therapy 2018 to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Conn’s Current Therapy 2018 PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.