Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Table Of Contents :
SECTION 1: OBSTETRICS
1. Pregnancy with Previous Congenital Disorders
2. Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
3. Thrombophilia in Pregnancy
4. Anemia in Pregnancy
5. Diabetes in Pregnancy
6. Hypertension in Pregnancy
7. Heart Disease in Pregnancy
8. Fetal Growth Restriction
9. Rh Alloimmunization
10. Multiple Gestation
11. Pregnancy with Previous Cesarean Section
12. Pregnancy with Previous Intrauterine Death of Fetus
13. Preterm Labor
14. Antepartum Hemorrhage
15. HIV Positive Pregnancy
16. Septic Abortion: A Clinical Review
SECTION 2: GYNECOLOGY
18. Approaches to Improve the Diagnosis and Management of Infertility
19. Fibroid Uterus
20. Prolapse Uterus
21. Vesicovaginal Fistula
22. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
23. Approach to a Case of Adnexal Mass in a Young Patient
24. Lump in Abdomen
25. Management of Abnormal Pap Smear and Cervical Cancer
26. Postmenopausal Bleeding
27. Carcinoma Vulva
Download Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free
File Size : 3 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecolog PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecolog PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecolog PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Link not available of case discussion in obs & gyne book
Link is updated, kindly check now.
It’s showing item not available, kindly update the link
Plz check now.