The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
Now in full color, The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry helps you master the essentials of gross anatomy! Complete, accurate coverage highlights the regions of the head and neck that are of clinical relevance. Core information provides a foundation of knowledge essential to providing a successful chairside experience for both you and the patient. Using a clear, accessible style, with practical Clinical Notes boxes, this book closely relates the basic science of applied anatomy to the clinical practice of dentistry.
- A focus on core information specifically highlights the regions of the head and neck along with the abdomen and thorax, serving as a foundation for the other basic sciences and for subsequent clinical courses.
- Coverage of applied anatomy draws correlations between the basic science of anatomy and clinical practice of dentistry.
- General Concepts chapter includes anatomical terminology and provides a general description of each body system in preparation for the regional anatomy topics that follow.
- A regional approach reflects the order in which the regions are commonly taught, by showing structures representing several systems — which parallels the manner in which structures are encountered in patients.
- Full-color cadaver dissection photos clearly depict the location of anatomic structures, showing anatomical details impossible to view in clinical examination.
- Chapters on limbs provide a more complete picture of the body, covering areas that may be possible sites for intravenous and intramuscular injections.
- Applied Anatomy chapter relates anatomy to the clinical practice of dentistry, covering topics such as the anatomy of local anesthesia, imaging (including intraoral, extraoral, and MRI), fractures of the face, and the spread of dental infection.
- Clinical Notes boxes relate basic science concepts to actual scenarios that may be encountered in clinical practice.
- Review questions in multiple-choice format help you assess your understanding and provide good preparation for the NBDE.
- Full-color photos and drawings clearly demonstrate core concepts and reinforce important principles.
- New information on the back enhances your understanding of body systems with coverage of the surface features of the back, movements of the spine, and a new Clinical Notes box on back strain.
- New information on the neck includes the movements of the head and neck, and a new table detailing the muscles responsible for those movements.
- Added coverage of applied anatomy includes a new section with illustrations of Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT), a new section on Alveolar Ridge Tomography, and more images of the TMJ.
- An Evolve website includes a 300-question test bank and image collection for instructors and a self-assessment exam for students.
“The latest updated format includes a text-wide conversion to full colour based and extended artwork, descriptions of complex movements of the spine and head and neck regions and a welcome introduction of cone beam CT images.” Faculty Dental Journal, June 2010. Vol. 1, Issue 2.
“The book is a good tool for students who wish to have a clear understanding of human anatomy, and it can be recommended as an additional text in training programmes, supporting the study of more challenging and detailed books of anatomy.”
European Journal of Orthodontics, June 2010
Book The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Anatomy,Dentistry (General)
- Writer(s): Bernard Liebgott
- Publisher: Mosby
- File Size: 62mb
The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition :
Link to Download The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry 3rd Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.