Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
This book is a complete guide to oral and maxillofacial surgery for dental students. Beginning with basic principles, each of the following sections discusses various disorders and infections, and their treatment. The fourth edition has been fully revised to provide the most up to date information and recent advances in the field. New topics have been included in this edition such as local anaesthesia, premalignant lesions, management of medical emergencies, cone beam computed tomography, piezosurgery, lasers, implants and robotic surgeries. The book is highly illustrated with line drawings, flowcharts, clinical photographs, and CT and MRI images, and also includes interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating techniques. Key Points Complete guide to oral and maxillofacial surgery for medical students and trainees Fully revised, new edition providing most up to date information in the field Fourth edition includes many new topics and accompanying DVD ROMs demonstrating techniques Previous edition published in 2012.
• Covers the syllabi of all the universities in India and Asia.
• Divided into 18 sections with 53 chapters giving latest clinical information ranging from the most basic to complicated procedures.
• New topics have been included in this edition such as local anaesthesia, premalignant lesions, management of medical emergencies, cone beam computed tomography, piezosurgery, lasers, implants and robotic surgeries.
• Every chapter contains point-to-remember boxes for last minute revision before examination.
• Includes more than 2,500 well-illustrated pictures, line diagrams, flowcharts, clinical photographs, radiographs, CT/ MRI, scintigraphy images and pictures of latest equipments along with over 1000 schematics.
• Also includes around 150 tables and algorithms for better and clear understanding of the subject.
• Incorporates key guidelines for execution of surgical procedures safely.
• Reflects the current clinical trends, developments in research activities and clinical expertise of the authors.
• References for further reading given at the end of every section extensively.
• Includes interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating techniques.
• Must-have for undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers and general practitioners.
About the Author
Neelima Anil MalikBDS MDS FIAOS
Principal, Professor and Head, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), School of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Karad, Satara, Maharashtra, India
–This text refers to the paperback edition.
- Name of Book: Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Maxillofacial
- Writer(s): Neelima Anil Malik
- Publisher: JAYPEE
- File Size: 124mb
Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition :
Link to Download Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.