Synposis of Pathology PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
Synopsis of Pathology provides a concise overview of pathology for medical trainees. Divided into two sections, general pathology and systemic pathology, the first chapters discuss topics such as cell injury and death, tissue repair and regeneration, immune system diseases, genetic and paediatric diseases and nutritional diseases. The section on systemic pathology describes pathology of specific regions of the anatomy, including heart, liver, pancreas, endocrine system, skin and nervous system.
• Includes various selected, standard exam-oriented questions and answers.
• Mainly emphasizes on the new pattern of examination.
• Contains 50 clinical essay questions and their diagnosis.
• Most of the topics have been simplified into flow charts.
• Essential pictures are also included.
• Also includes ‘clinical pathology’ notes, which have been prepared from various laboratory textbooks and that will be a great help to the readers for the examination.
• Gives a basic knowledge about the subject and equips one for the examination.
Synposis of Pathology PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Synposis of Pathology using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Synposis of Pathology:
Link to Download Synposis of Pathology is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.