Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach 3rd Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
With hundreds of detailed, full-color photographs of common surgical instruments, Surgical Instrumentation: An Interactive Approach, 3rd Edition helps you learn the identification, purpose, and set up of instruments for surgical procedures. Written for surgical technologists by a surgical technologist, it offers a level of visual clarity and realism unmatched by any other surgical instrument book. Many photos include close-up views of the instrument tip, so you can quickly discern differences between instruments. Interactive resources on Evolve allow you to view 360-degree rotations of more than 100 instruments. Also included are flash cards, timed memory exercises, Mayo stands, back-table set ups, quizzes, and instrument sets for common procedures in various surgical specialties.
- Over 660 full-color, high-quality photographs help you to learn the most common surgical instruments for all surgical procedures.
- Close-up photos of instruments show the details of each tip and demonstrating variations to make it easier to identify each surgical instrument.
- Consistent, clear, and concise instrument monographs include the name, common name, category, use (type of surgery and where on the body), cautions relating to safety or patient care, and other details such as regional name variations.
- NEW! Instrument sets for common procedures quickly accessible in specialty chapters.
- Presentation of two illustrations per page makes it easier to see the details of each instrument.
- Student resources on Evolve include all of the images from the text, additional 360-degree views and close-ups of over 100 instruments, animations of large and small fragment sets, and timed recall exercises for practice in learning instruments.
- Chapter quizzes on Evolve help you master the various instruments used in general and speciality surgeries.
- NEW! Chapter about Mayo stand and back-table covers common tray setup procedures.
- NEW! Additional close-up/inset photos with existing instruments give you a detailed way to examine and learn about instruments they’ll be working with on a daily basis.
- NEW! Content on robotics instruments familiarize you with the design and use of these advanced surgical utilities.
Book Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach, 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach, 3rd Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Clinical Dentistry
- Writer(s): Renee Nemitz
- File Size: 21.4mb
Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach 3rd Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach 3rd Edition :
Link to Download Surgical Instrumentation An Interactive Approach 3rd Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.