Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
First published in 1958, Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology has become the foundational text for successive generations of dentistry students. The book highlights the aetiology and pathogenesis of oral diseases and focuses on a variety of diseases commonly encountered in clinical practice. This edition brings the presentation up-to-date with current disease profiles and contemporary treatment modalities and clinical practices. It also includes several new topics which makes the text especially relevant for Indian and tropical conditions. All the chapters have been thoroughly revised and old images have been replaced by good quality illustrations as far as possible.
The periodic and timely revisions of Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology have brought out a treatise, well conceived and written with the aim of updating students all necessary nuances of the specialty. The scope of the present edition is an extension of this goal aimed at understanding the disease processes at more fundamental level, the impetus being those in the maxillofacial region. The book highlights the etiopathogenesis and clinical presentation of oral diseases and focuses on a variety of diseases commonly encountered in clinical practice.
- Extensively revised and updated chapters
- Temporomandibular Joint Diseases section completely rewritten
- Physical and Chemical Injuries of the Oral Cavity chapter updated
- Extensive revision of Dental Caries and Forensic Odontology chapters
- Advanced information scattered throughout the book in highlighted boxes
New to this edition
- General account on stem cells with particular reference to odontogenic stem cells
- Histological grading of oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Genetic basis of oral cancer
- Adenocarcinoma NOS
- Reclassification of odontogenic keratocyst into neoplasm
- Lichenoid reaction
- Bisphosphonate therapy
- Hematopoietic stem cell
- Laboratory findings of SLE
- Influence of decalcification in tissue processing and additional account on hard tissue processing.
Book Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Oral Pathology
- Writer(s): Rajendran R.
- Publisher: Elsevier
- File Size: 48.8mb
Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition :
Link to Download Shafer’s Textbook of Oral Pathology 7th Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.