International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology (ICCED) 6th December 2022 , Florida, USA
SCIENCENET cordially invite you to attend the International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology slated on 6th-7th December 2022 at Florida,USA . We welcome all scientists, scholars, students, industrialists to attend and explore their knowledge in the field of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. This conference is an amalgamation of industrialists, academia where they can gear up knowledge in the field of bacteriology. Our gratitude towards people who are concerned about Clinical and Experimental Dermatology and we cordially invite them to gear up and make the congress a unforgettable successful event.
International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology providing you limitless opportunities to make new connections and expand your professional contacts. We will give you the opportunity to gain insights and meet the people who are driving innovation across the field of Clinical and Experimental Dermatologyfrom all over the world to meet up your curiosities. Sessions discussed at the event will challenge you to think big, question and discover, break boundaries and redefine, be challenged and inspired. Meet our business delegates & sponsors, share your vision & get an amazing opportunity to get funded for your further studies at Clinical and Experimental Dermatology.
SCOPE AND BENEFITS
- All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
- Accepted paper will be provided with a Digital Object Identifier(DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded at the doidirectory.com
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
- SCIENCENET DELEGATES EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (IDEP): Delegates from SCIENCENET conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be sent to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organisations having collaboration with SCIENCENET.
- Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through SCIENCENET Research Funding Scheme.
Virtual conference – Present your research work virtually and publish your paper in high reputed scopus indexed journal
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32836, USA
| +91 9789129171
|Contact Person||:||SREEJESH AK(ScienceNET)|
|Deadline For Abstracts||:||November 21st 2022|