Download Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management 6th Edition PDF Free
The sixth edition of this international bestselling emergency medicine handbook has been completely redesigned, revised and expanded to include the very latest evidence-based guidelines for interns, SHOs and junior doctors who are new to the emergency care setting.
The text follows a logical, standard, clear and well set out approach designed to maximize the practical delivery of care at the bedside.
Table of contents:
- Section I CRITICAL CARE EMERGENCIES
- Section II GENERAL MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
- Section III ACID–BASE, ELECTROLYTE AND RENAL
- Section IV INFECTIOUS DISEASE AND FOREIGN TRAVEL
- Section V TOXICOLOGY
- Section VI TOXINOLOGY EMERGENCIES
- Section VII ENVIRONMENTAL EMERGENCIES
- Section VIII SURGICAL EMERGENCIES
- Section IX ORTHOPAEDIC EMERGENCIES
- Section X MUSCULOSKELETAL AND SOFT-TISSUE
- Section XI PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCIES
- Section XII OBSTETRIC AND GYNAECOLOGICAL
- Section XIII ENT EMERGENCIES
- Section XIV OPHTHALMIC EMERGENCIES
- Section XV MAXILLOFACIAL AND DENTAL
- Section XVI PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCIES
- Section XVII ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL ISSUES
- Section XVIII PRACTICAL PROCEDURES
Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management 6th Edition Download PDF Free (Direct Links)
File Size: 2.58 MB
You may also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management 6th Edition PDF Free EBook by using our direct links. We have uploaded Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management 6th Edition to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management 6th Edition Free EBook.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.