The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 8th Edition
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, by Drs. Keith L. Moore and T.V.N. Persaud, delivers the world’s most complete, visually rich, and clinically oriented coverage of this complex subject.
Written by some of the world’s most famous anatomists, it presents week-by-week and stage-by-stage views of how fetal organs and systems develop, why and when birth defects occur, and what roles the placenta and fetal membranes play in development.
- Acquire a detailed grasp of human embryology with the world’s most comprehensive, richly illustrated, and clinically oriented coverage from a cadre of leading world authorities.
- Effectively prepare for exams with review questions and answers at the end of each chapter.
- Understand all of the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- See how discoveries in molecular biology have affected clinical practice, including the development of sophisticated new techniques such as recumbent DNA technology and stem cell manipulation.
- Prepare for the USMLE Step 1 with clinical case presentations, highlighted in special boxes, that demonstrate how embryology concepts relate to clinical practice.
Download The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 8th Edition PDF Free
File Size : 54 MB
You may also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology 8th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology 8th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology 8th Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.