In the second edition of the book a detailed and authoritative exposition of basic principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery is presented in altogether 50 chapters under 12 sections.
From basic oral surgical procedures encountered by general practitioner to advance and complex surgical procedures that need to be referred to an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist, all are covered in sufficient detail with a judicious mix of text and illustrations including clinical photos, radiographs, CT and CBCTs.
- Consists of 2454 high resolution clinical images, for better clarity of the surgical concepts in step wise manner; 400 neatly drawn anatomical line illustrations, valuable for preparation during exams; and 150 tables and more than180 boxes for better understanding of the discussed core concepts
- Includes chapters like Emergency Management and Preliminary Examination of a Trauma, Basic Principles in Management of Maxillofacial Injuries, Dentoalveolar Fractures, Mandibular Fractures, Maxillary Fractures, Orbitozygomatic complex, Naso-orbito-ethmoid Fractures and Frontal Fractures in Section XI on Maxillofacial Trauma
- Contains chapters on Local Anaesthesia, Armamentarium, Impaction, Exodontia, Implantology, Orofacial Clefts and Distraction
- Discusses important concepts like Definitions, History Taking, Radiodiagnosis, Biochemical, Haematological and Microbiological Investigations, Histopathological Investigation, Impaction, Endodontic Surgery
- Covers recent advances: Bone Substitutes, Bioresorbable Plates, Lasers in Oral Surgery, Piezoelectric Surgery and Robotic Surgery along with a chapter on Medicolegal Considerations in Dentistry
– General Principles of Evaluation and Management
– Incisions and Flaps
– Haemorrhage and Shock
– Potential Spaces and their Management
– Odontogenic Tumours
– Nonodontogenic Tumours
– Oral Cancer
– Management of Jaw Tumour
– Anatomy of TMJ
– Internal Derangements and Condylar Dislocation
– TMJ Disorders
– TMJ Ankylosis
Download Textbook of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PDF Free
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the Textbook of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Third Edition by using our direct links. We have uploaded Textbook of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Third Edition to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
File Size: 162 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Textbook of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Third Edition .
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.