Download Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition
Describing the diagnosis and management of maxillofacial and associated traumatic injuries step by step, Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition takes you beyond the surgical management of head and neck trauma to cover the general management of traumatic injuries, systemic evaluation of the trauma patient, and special considerations associated with maxillofacial trauma patient care.
New to this edition are over 700 full-color illustrations showing details of traumatic injuries and their treatment. Edited by head and neck trauma expert Dr. Raymond J. Fonseca, along with over 80 highly respected contributors, this comprehensive reference provides all of the information you need to offer the best care possible to maxillofacial trauma patients.
- One-of-a-kind, comprehensive chapters cover current research literature with topics including advances in maxillofacial trauma surgery, nonpenetrating chest trauma, metabolic response to trauma, maxillofacial prosthetics, and the societal impact of maxillofacial trauma.
- Coverage of emerging topics includes firearm injuries, neurologic injuries (the leading cause of death from trauma), wound healing, airway management, shock, and nasal fractures, so you can work confidently with team members from other disciplines such as neurologists, anesthesiologists, and orthopedists.
- Over 80 expert contributors represent the specialties of oral and maxillofacial surgery, anesthesiology, and otolaryngology.
- UPDATED content reflects current thinking and the latest techniques in the management of traumatic injuries.
- NEW full-color illustrations and design highlight clinical areas and show details of injuries and their treatment.
- NEW! Streamlined, single-volume format makes information easier to access and the book easier to carry.
Download Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition PDF Free
File Size: 124 MB
You might also be interested in:
Download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: 3-Volume Set, Volume 2, 2nd Edition by Raymond J. Fonseca Pdf
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.