Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 13th Edition
The closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 2 CK without actually taking it
Obstetrics and Gynecology: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of ob/gyn for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. You’ll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers.
All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed
Table of Contents :
- Preconception Counseling, Genetics, and
- Maternal-Fetal Physiology and Placentation
- Antepartum Care and Fetal Surveillance
- Obstetrical Complications of Pregnancy
- Medical and Surgical Complications of Pregnancy
- Normal and Abnormal Labor and Delivery
- The Puerperium, Lactation, and Immediate Care of the Newborn
8. Preventive Care and Health Maintenance
9. Benign and Malignant Disorders of the Breast and Pelvis
10. Infertility, Endocrinology, and Menstrual Dysfunction
11. Pelvic Relaxation and Urology
12. Human Sexuality and Contraception
13. Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
14. Ethical and Legal Issues in Obstetrics and Gynecology
File size : 3 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 13th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 13th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 13th Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.