Download Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF Free
Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT(R) Coding has innumerable training applications, from the new coders applying and translating their understanding of anatomy in the context of CPT codes, to the seasoned coders who are trying to glean and extract important information from an operative report to physician notes – all in context of anatomy and CPT codes simultaneously. This publication is an unsurpassed anatomical and CPT surgical coding reference that provides an invaluable resource to any setting that provides surgical services.
Features of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 700 individual Netter illustrations paired with specific code ranges to guide code selection
- Figure captions provide full descriptions about the anatomies and procedures illustrated by the images to assist in code selection.
- Unique feature, Coding Atlas, presents additional information and details of anatomy related to procedures within specific CPT code ranges
- A comprehensive glossary of procedural and anatomical terms simplifies complex terminology to promote further understanding
- Chapter openers deliver an overview of the anatomical system(s) to provide a basic understanding of pathophysiology that may affect code selection
- Written by Sheri Poe Bernard who has a 20-year history developing coding education and training tools, including serving as vice president of clinical coding content at AAPC
About the Author
Sheri Poe Bernard, CCS-P, CDEO, CPC, CRC, is one of the nation’s leading developers of medical coding curricula and referential material. An expert communicator of coding concepts, Bernard works as a writer, public speaker and risk adjustment consultant in coding, training, and clinical documentation improvement.
She brings more than 25 years of experience in coding and reimbursement publishing, training, and test development to the American Medical Association as one of its newest authors. In addition to this book, her AMA titles include Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding and ICD-10-CM Chronic Disease Cards.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF:
CHAPTER 1 Integumentary System
CHAPTER 2 Musculoskeletal System
CHAPTER 3 Respiratory System
CHAPTER 4 Cardiovascular System
CHAPTER 5 Digestive System
CHAPTER 6 Urinary System
CHAPTER 7 Male Genital System
CHAPTER 8 Female Genital System
CHAPTER 9 Nervous System 369
CHAPTER 10 Eye and Ocular Adnexa
CHAPTER 11 Auditory System
Below are the technical specifications of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF:
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: American Medical Association; 1 edition (March 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1622020308
- ISBN-13: 978-1622020300
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF:
File Size: 25 MB
You might also be interested in:
Download Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 15th Edition PDF Free
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.