Download Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice 3rd Edition PDF Free
The molecular diagnostics landscape has changed dramatically since the last edition of Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice in 2011. With the spread of molecular testing and the development of new technologies and their opportunities, laboratory professionals and physicians more than ever need a resource to help them navigate this rapidly evolving field.
Editors David Persing and Fred Tenover have brought together a team of experienced researchers and diagnosticians to update this third edition comprehensively, to present the latest developments in molecular diagnostics in the support of clinical care and of basic and clinical research, including next-generation sequencing and whole-genome analysis. These updates are provided in an easy-to-read format and supported by a broad range of practical advice, such as determining the appropriate type and quantity of a specimen, releasing and concentrating the targets, and eliminating inhibitors.
Features of Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Presents the latest basic scientific theory underlying molecular diagnostics
- Offers tested and proven applications of molecular diagnostics for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, including point-of-care testing
- Illustrates and summarizes key concepts and techniques with detailed figures and tables
- Discusses emerging technologies, including the use of molecular typing methods for real-time tracking of infectious outbreaks and antibiotic resistance
- Advises on the latest quality control and quality assurance measures
- Explores the increasing opportunities and capabilities of information technology
David H. Persing
Dr. Persing is the Executive Vice President and Chief Medical and Technology Officer at Cepheid and Consulting Professor of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine. Over the past 25 years, he has held leadership roles in academia and industry, starting with the design, implementation, and operation of the first PCR laboratory at the Mayo Clinic in the early 1990s. His interest in the democratization of molecular diagnostic methods has been longstanding, starting in 1993 with publication the first widely adopted textbook to include PCR protocols and guidelines for laboratory operations. His more recent work has focused on the enablement of molecular diagnostic technology to meet global needs. He has published over 300 peer reviewed articles and reviews, many of which are considered seminal works in the field. He has served as Editor in Chief for 5 textbooks published by ASM Press.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF:
- NOVEL AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- METAGENOMICS: IMPLICATIONS FOR DIAGNOSTICS
- HEALTH CARE-ASSOCIATED INFECTIONS
- MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS AND PUBLIC HEALTH
- SYNDROMIC DIAGNOSTICS
- FUNGI AND PROTOZOA
- POINT-OF-CARE/NEAR-CARE DIAGNOSTICS
- THE HOST AND HOST RESPONSE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- THE BUSINESS OF DIAGNOSTICS
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF:
- Hardcover: 835 pages
- Publisher: ASM Press; 3 edition (April 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1555819087
- ISBN-13: 978-1555819088
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF:
FILE SIZE: 33.1 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.