Junqueira’s Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, 12th Edition
For more than three decades, Junqueira’s Basic Histology has been unmatched in its ability to explain the function of cell and tissue structure in the human body. Updated to reflect the latest research in the field, and enhanced with more than 1,000 illustrations, most in full-color, the 12th Edition is the most comprehensive and modern approach to understanding medical histology available anywhere.
- NEW full-color micrographs that comprise a complete atlas of tissue sections highlight the important features of every tissue and organ in the human body.
- New full-color, easy-to-understand drawings provide just the right level of detail necessary to clarify the text and make learning easier
- A valuable introductory chapter on laboratory methods used for the study of tissues, including the most important types of microscopy
- A logical organization that features chapters focusing on the cytoplasmic and nuclear compartment of the cell, the four basic tissues that form the organs, and each organ system
- Expanded legends that accompany each figure emphasize important points and eliminate the need to jump from image to text
- Medical applications explain the clinical relevance of each topic
- Complete coverage of every tissue of the body
- CD-ROM with all the images from the text
Download Junqueira’s Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, 12th Edition PDF Free
File Size : 59 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Junqueira’s Basic Histology: Text and Atlas 12th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Junqueira’s Basic Histology: Text and Atlas 12th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Junqueira’s Basic Histology: Text and Atlas 12th Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.