Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018: 5 Books in 1
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018 is the most efficient, intuitive, and thorough resource of its kind, trusted by physicians to provide current diagnosis and treatment recommendations for hundreds of common medical conditions. The renowned “5 books in 1” format organizes vast amounts of data in a user-friendly, accessible manner, allowing quick retrieval of essential information.
You’ll find guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, and laboratory tests– updated annually by experts in key clinical fields. Medical algorithms and clinical practice guidelines round out the core content.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular “5 books in 1” format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Features 30 all-new topics, including Zika virus, hepatitis E, asthma-COPD overlap syndrome, drug-induced parenchymal lung disease, binge eating disorder, hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome, transient global amnesia, and more.
- Updates 900 topics with the latest developments in medicine over the past year.
- Contains significantly expanded coverage throughout, including nearly 200 new illustrations, more than 100 new tables and boxes, 50 new differential diagnoses, and 30 new algorithms.
- Includes access to digital content featuring 90+ additional topics; new algorithms, images, and tables; EBM boxes; patient teaching guides, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Download Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018: 5 Books in 1 PDF Free
File Size: 142.9 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018: 5 Books in 1 PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018: 5 Books in 1 PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018: 5 Books in 1 PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.