Case Files Neuroscience PDF
LEARN NEUROSCIENCE IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE BOARDS
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Neuroscience provides 48 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field.
Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, neuroscience pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 48 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, physical therapy, and neuroscience students preparing for course exams and the Boards
Download Case Files Neuroscience PDF Free
File Size : 3 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Case Files Neuroscience PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Case Files Neuroscience PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Case Files Neuroscience PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.