This bestselling book provides over 350 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams and a comprehensive USMLE-format examination at the end of the book, and is enhanced by full-color illustrations and tables.
Board Review Series Physiology:
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
• Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
• Prepare for the Boards with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and answers.
• Master core topics tested on the USMLE Step 1 exam with focused coverage of Key Physiology Topics and Key Physiology Equations.
• See the connection between physiology and clinical medicine through clinical correlations.
• Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
• Master key facts and information with the book’s full-color design, flow charts, illustrations, and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
• Online interactive quiz bank that includes all the book’s questions for unlimited practice.
Table of Contents:
- Cell physiology- Everything about the cell and basics of life.
- NeuroPhysiology- About the function of Nervous system in human body and sensory and motor physiology.
- Cardiovascular physiology- This chapter is about Human heart, circulatory system and their functions and clinical problems.
- Respiratory Physiology- This chapter is about the human respiratory system, its components, functions and disorders/diseases.
- Renal and Acid-Base physiology- About acid-base balance and role of kidney in human body.
- GIT physiology. It is about gastro intestinal functions i.e its motility, secretions, digestion and absorption.
- Endocrinology. This chapter is about the study of function of various harmones in human body.
Download BRS Physiology PDF:
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of BRS Physiology PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded BRS Physiology PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the BRS Physiology PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.