Download BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition
The Board Review Series” (BRS) is aimed at providing basic knowledge as it relates to clinical situations and is used primarily by medical students studying for the United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE). “BRS Behavioral Science” covers material on this subject that is addressed on USMLE Step 1.
Previous editions of this volume have been quite popular with medical students. As in its previous editions, “BRS Behavioral Science” is written in outline format to provide an efficient method of studying Behavioral Science for USMLE. A major focus of books in the “BRS” series is to provide experience to students in answering USMLE-style questions. To this end, the book contains over 700 such questions with accompanying annotated answers. An exam follows each chapter and a Comprehensive Exam is included at the end of the book.
- Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
- Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
- This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
- More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
- Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
Download BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition PDF
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
You might also be interested in:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.