Anatomy Recall 2nd Edition
Anatomy Recall, Second Edition is a concise, affordable, pocket-sized review of the fundamentals of human anatomy. As part of the popular Recall Series, it utilizes a two-column, question-and-answer format that facilitates quick learning of human anatomic facts through repetition.
While not intended as a comprehensive anatomy reference, Anatomy Recall highlights the most important anatomic principles, which are complemented by a wealth of illustrations and anatomic correlations to clinical problems. It is an ideal study guide for medical students in their pre-clinical coursework, undergraduate or nursing anatomy study, clinical rotations, and board review.
New to this Edition:
- Updated by expert authors, including anatomists, medical students, and surgeons
- Expanded coverage now includes embryology highlights, summarizing the key anatomic principles of human embryology
- Clinical Pearls emphasize important clinical correlations to anatomic principles
- Surgical Anatomy Pearls help third- and fourth-year medical students to prepare quickly for the most common intraoperative anatomy questions
- Power Review sections help focus last-minute review of the most commonly tested anatomy points
- Numerous effective illustrations allow correlation of factual information with key anatomical relationships
Anatomy Recall, Second Edition has everything you need for fast learning and recall—and nothing you don’t. You won’t find a better, more efficient or effective way to master the basics of anatomy.
Download Anatomy Recall 2nd Edition PDF Free
File Size : 20 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Anatomy Recall 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Anatomy Recall 2nd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Anatomy Recall 2nd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.