Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 4th Edition is a comprehensive, user-friendly text that offers dental students and practitioners an excellent opportunity to understand the basic principles of fixed prosthodontics. This text provides a strong foundation in basic science, followed by practical step-by-step clinical applications. Procedures are presented in an organized, systematic format, and are illustrated by over 3,000 clear, high-quality drawings and photographs, now in full-color. The material is logically divided into sections that cover planning and preparation, clinical procedures, and laboratory procedures. The text also includes two invaluable appendices that provide an updated list of dental materials and equipment, as well as a guide to manufacturers.
- Follows ADEA curriculum guidelines for fixed prosthodontics
- Features hundreds of step-by-step procedures
- Integrates basic science with clinical applications
- End-of-chapter glossaries consistent with the most recent edition of The Glossary of Prosthodontic Terms (see above)
- Text boxes scattered throughout present quick facts and tips about selected artwork
- Selected key terms presented at the beginning of each chapter and set in bold type within the text facilitates rapid information retrieval
- Essay format study questions offer the reader an opportunity to test his or her knowledge and comprehension after reading each chapter
- Updated references support concepts presented in each chapter.
- Valuable appendices on dental materials/equipment and manufacturers.
- 15 contributors collaborate with the editors to present up-to-date information and state-of-the-art techniques in prosthodontics.
- Full color design that creates an immediate visual impact and will help to better illustrate concepts
- Classification System for Partial Edentulism
- Extensive changes have been made to the content and illustrations of many chapters
- New and re-shot “step-by-step” illustrations.
- Updates in Implant-Supported Fixed Prosthesis including new illustrations and discussion on contemporary practice
- Chapters that focus on the essential aspects of prosthodontics and provide the information needed in day-to-day practice.
- Greatly expanded section on dental esthetics, focusing specifically on achieving the optimal cosmetic result for the patient.
- Expanded information on resin luting agents.
- Updates including a variety of new illustrations showing the effects of long-term follow-up.
Book Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Periodontics
- Writer(s): Junhei Fujimoto, Martin F. Land, Stephen F. Rosenstiel
- Publisher: Elsevier
- File Size: 216mb
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition:
Link to Download Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 4th Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Cmecde.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Cmecde.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. Check out our DMCA Policy.