Current Challenges and Innovations in Nursing Education
Mary P. Bourke
Indiana University Kokomo USA
Audrey E. Nelson
University of Nebraska Medical Center USA
Spectrum Health USA
Glasgow Caledonian University UK
Old Dominion University Graduate School of Nursing,USA
American University of Health Sciences USA
Klaudia J. Cwiekala-Lewis
University of Phoenix, USA
Translate Nursing LLC, USA
Global Nursing Education 2017 will focus on educational research directed toward its impact on clinical outcomes, through oral and poster presentations, educational workshop sessions, and influential plenary presentations. Attendees will be provided with the tools to enhance nursing education programs to make education more effective in nursing practice.
This Conference is a platform for nursing students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting nursing education. Attendees can take advantage of opportunities to learn about nursing education research from a variety of oral and poster presentations. Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers. Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with nurses from around the world. Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing education.
CEOs, Directors of Association and Societies, Scientists, Doctors, Professors, Nursing Lecturers, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Students, Pharmaceutical Industries, Healthcare Industries.
Why to Attend?
Global Nursing Education 2017 features nursing professionals from across the world who shares their desire for higher education in the field of nursing. It gathers Nursing Professionals for two info-packed days that will help them raise and excel in their role as Nurse Educator. They even can earn Continuing Nursing Education credits. They will have the opportunity to have discussions on the important issues in nursing line today. Best platform to share knowledge, achievement and excel in relationships that promulgate a greater Nursing line.
Global Nursing Education 2017 provides a several opportunities to guide career in nursing. One can learn new strategies in nursing practice, calibrate intelligences and work with new technologies and gain ideas from experts at the forepart of Healthcare and Medicine.
- Track 01: Nursing Education
- Track 02: Innovations in Nursing Education
- Track 03: International Nursing Education
- Track 04: Effective Nursing Teaching Strategies
- Track 05:Continuing Nursing Education Updates:
- Track 6: Nursing Programs and Courses
- Track 06: Nursing Informatics
- Track 07: Nurse Practitioner Updates
- Track 08: Advanced Nursing Practice
- Track 09: Nursing Examinations and Certifications
- Track 10: Nursing Law
- Track 11: Healthcare and Management
- Track 12: Risk Factors in Nursing and Healthcare Professionals
- Track 13: Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 14: Cancer and Tumour Nursing
- Track 15: Critical Care and Emergency Nursing
For more Details: