Pharmacist- A Self-described Professional Role for Optimizing Results in Patient Care: A Shift in Emphasis
WPCP 2017 aims to provide a forum for international researchers from various areas of pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, Clinical Pharmacy by providing a platform for critical analysis of new data, and to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects of Pharmacy meeting.
Why to Attend?
With all the scientific people over the world focused on learning about advancements in Pharma community. This is a best globalised opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants. We anticipate participants, renowned speakers and eminent delegates across the globe attending the conference to share their valuable presentation and galvanize the scientific community. WPCP 2017 is a 2-day event offering to conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with potential scientists, make a splash with new developments, and receive fame and recognition. Our services have always met with great achievement in Business Conferencing. World-renowned speakers, the most recent and advanced techniques, developments, and the newest updates are the prominent features of the conference.
The conference provides a platform to detail the research works of pharmacy expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by young researchers and students. The conference mainly aims to promulgate knowledge on pharmacy. World Pharmacists & Clinical Pharmacy Annual Congress would be a perfect venue to share and develop knowledge on key pharmacy tools.
- Track 1: Clinical Pharmacy
- Track 2: Hospital Pharmacy
- Track 3: Pharma Research & Development
- Track 4: Industrial Pharmacy
- Track 5: Clinical Pharmacy and Its Key Role in Treatment
- Track 6: Pharmacist in Health Care System
- Track 7: General Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 8: Pharmacy Practice
- Track 9: Clinical Pharmacy Activities and Prescriptions
- Track 10: Community Pharmacy
- Track 11: Clinical Pharmacy and Drug Reactions
- Track 12: Nuclear Pharmacy
- Track 13: Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Track 14: Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
- Track 15: Clinical Drug Development and Therapeutics
- Track 16: Home Health Care Pharmacy
- Track 17: Managed Care Pharmacy
- Track 18: Pharmacy Technicians & Assistants
For more Details: