Exploration of Advancements in the Field of Medicine
Guy Hugues Fontaine
Professor, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
Mohamed Saleh Al-Hajjaj
Professor, University of Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Professor, Weill Cornell Medical College Qatar
Consultant Radiologist,George Eliot Hospital UK
“The good physicians treat the disease; The great physicians treat the patient who has the disease.”- William Osler
Clinical Case Reports 2017 anticipates more than 150 participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members of related ConferenceSeries LLC .This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the Clinical conference along with your colleagues. Avail the delegate early bird offer.
What is a Case Report ?
In medical or clinical study, a case report signifies the detailed report of symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Case reports may contain a demographic profile of the patient, but usually describe an unusual or novel occurrence. Case reports have been playing a pivotal role in medical education, providing a structure for case-based learning and implementation.
Who are Attending Clinical Conferences?
2. Students from various fields such as Medicine, Pharmacy, Clinical Research Centers.
3. Experts from various disciplines like virologist, microbiologists, epidemiologists, pharmacologists will prefer attending Clinical Research Conferences to present their research
Benefits of attending Clinical Reports Meeting:
1. An opportunity to meet the mentors across the world face-to-face.
2. Sharing ideas, challenges and plan something interesting for future.
3. Learning with people who have same interests.
4. We get to have professors, ask questions, speak something which is interesting, something that we are passionate about.
- Track 1 Clinical Case Reports on Cardiology
- Track 2 Case Reports Related to Neurology
- Track 3 Case Reports on Pulmonology
- Track 4 Clinical Case Reports on Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Track 5 Case Reports on Oncology
- Track 6 Case Reports Related to Dermatology
- Track 7 Case Reports on Pediatrics
- Track 8 Gastroenterology Related Case Reports
- Track 9 Clinical Case Reports Related to Orthopedics
- Track 10 Case Reports on Psychology
- Track 11 Case Reports on Pathology
- Track 12 Case Reports on Nephrology
- Track 13: Endocrinology Case Reports
- Track 14 Case Reports Related to Dentistry
- Track 15 Health Care and Public Health
For more Details: