This book is written mainly for Undergraduate Dental Students. Its user-friendly format provides knowledge of pharmacology without extraneous details—as needed by BDS students. The book will also be useful for practicing Dentists and Pharmacy students.
- Meets the requirement of the syllabus proposed by Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Includes drugs with dose, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, adverse effects, drug interactions and therapeutic uses
- Supplemented with the addition of some new topics like Pharmacovigilance and Drug Dosage Forms
- Contains important medical emergencies in dental practice and oral side effects of drugs in tabular format
- Large number of diagrams, flowcharts and tables will facilitate quick learning and greater retention of the concepts
- Thoroughly updated edition that highlights the important aspects of pharmacology for students pursuing undergraduate courses in Dentistry