Lingual Orthodontics PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
Simply put, this is the guide to lingual orthodontic practice. It is the first English language text on the subject. This procedure has been available for over twenty-five years, but new materials and appliances have dramatically improved results. Patients select lingual appliances primarily for esthetic reasons and it has been a popular procedure for public figures and media personalities. Because of recent press coverage, many more patients are now requesting this procedure.
– World class group of LO innovators from the US, Europe and Japan
– Presents new information unavailable elsewhere, including LO sources
– Shows all techniques, including extraction vs. non-extraction
– Discusses labial-lingual techniques vs. LO
– Book printed in four color
– Accompanied by a CD-ROM with the complete text and illustrations of the book, in fully searchable PDF files