Handbook of Pediatric Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
Suitable for students and practitioners alike, HANDBOOK OF PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY – is a concise, practical and highly illustrated guide to the day-to-day management of child dental patients.
- Edited by two of Australia’s most eminent clinicians and academics with established global reputations
- Endorsed by the Australasian Academy of Paediatric Dentistry
- Written in an accessible, easy-to-read manner to aid retention of facts
- Provides a source of essential and practical information, not always easy to find elsewhere
- Multi-contributor authorship ensures complete accuracy and currency of information in sub-specialist areas
- Translated into several languages – demonstrating the universal appeal of the volume!
- Designed specifically to give all practitioners confidence when managing children
- The convenient handbook size ensures that the book can be easily referred to in the clinical setting
- Completely updated throughout, with now over 450 illustrations
- Contains an expanded section on behavioral management techniques
- Includes the latest guidelines on fluoridation
- Includes new sections on cariology and tooth restoration
- Full reference to the latest international guidelines on trauma
- Includes new section on pulp therapy in primary teeth
- Contains an enhanced section on oral pathology and dental anomalies.