Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology 3rd Edition PDF Free Download (Direct Link)
This is a third edition of the dominant textbook in this field, which is used in nearly all dental schools in the UK and in many other countries. Covers both radiography (producing the image) and radiology (interpreting the image) and presents the subject in an accessible format. This new edition has been revised in accordance with important new guidelines on radiation protection which came into force in January 2000.
- Covers all the radiology and radiography needed for undergraduate dental exams competing UK books cover either radiography or radiology.
- Presents the subject in an accessible format highly illustrated, with short paragraphs, bulleted lists and flow diagrams.
- Clear line diagrams help the student interpret the radiographs.
- Starts from basics simple enough for basic students needs, but contains enough material for the revising postgraduate.
- Revised in accordance with important new guidelines on radiation protection which come into force in January 2000.
- Many photos replaced by ones showing up to date equipment.
- Takes account of advances in digital technology.