The Art and Science of Dental Implant Therapy Season 8
06 Months , 06 Sessions PMDC Approved CDE Hours.
- Fundamental of Dental Implant Surgery and Restoration.
- Patient selection, understanding patient expectations and planning for success.
- Marketing dental implants in a busy practice, and estimation of cost and duration of treatment.
- Prosthetic options based on patient needs and determining proper implant / abutment selection based science and biology.
- understand protocols for full arch tooth replacement with proper diagnosis and treatment planing .
- Patient and equipment preparation for surgery.
- Hands on exercise will be carried out on various implant systems including DIO, Osstem, Neobiotech and Camlog etc.
- Each participant is expected to perform at least ONE LIVE implant surgery with restoration.
Boulevard Dental Practice 95-D/1 , Fashion avenue Main Boulevard Gulberg 3, Lahore