Download The Patient History 2nd Edition
For medical students and other health professions students, an accurate differential diagnosis starts with The Patient History. The ideal companion to major textbooks on the physical examination, this trusted guide is widely acclaimed for its skill-building, and evidence based approach to the medical history.
Now in full color, The Patient History defines best practices for the patient interview, explaining how to effectively elicit information from the patient in order to generate an accurate differential diagnosis. The second edition features all-new chapters, case scenarios, and a wealth of diagnostic algorithms. Introductory chapters articulate the fundamental principles of medical interviewing. The book employs a rigorous evidenced-based approach, reviewing and highlighting relevant citations from the literature throughout each chapter.
- NEW! Case scenarios introduce each chapter and place history-taking principles in clinical context
- NEW! Self-assessment multiple choice Q&A conclude each chapter—an ideal review for students seeking to assess their retention of chapter material
- NEW! Full-color presentation
- Essential chapter on red eye, pruritus, and hair loss
- Symptom-based chapters covering 59 common symptoms and clinical presentations
- Diagnostic approach section after each chapter featuring color algorithms and several multiple-choice questions
- Hundreds of practical, high-yield questions to guide the history, ranging from basic queries to those appropriate for more experienced clinicians
Download The Patient History 2nd Edition PDF Free
File Size : 50 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of The Patient History 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded The Patient History 2nd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access The Patient History 2nd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.