Rapid Review Pathology 3rd Edition
Get the most from your study time…and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE™ Step 1 Exam. It combines an outline-format review of key concepts with over 400 hundred USMLE-style practice questions – online – that give you all the practice you need to succeed!
- Outline format: Concise, high-yield subject matter is presented in a study-friendly format.
- High-yield margin notes: Key content that is most likely to appear on the exam is reinforced in the margin notes.
- Visual elements: Full-color photographs are utilized to enhance your study and recognition of key pathology images. Abundant two-color schematics and summary tables enhance your study experience.
- Two-color design: Colored text and headings make studying more efficient and pleasing.
New! Online Study and Testing Tool
- 437 USMLE Step 1–type MCQs: Clinically oriented, multiple-choice questions that mimic the current USMLE format, including high-yield images and complete rationales for all answer options.
- Online benefits: New review and testing tool delivered via the USMLE Consult platform, the most realistic USMLE review product on the market. Online feedback includes results analyzed to the subtopic level (discipline and organ system).
- Test mode: Create a test from a random mix of questions or by subject or keyword using the timed test mode. USMLE Consult simulates the actual test-taking experience using NBME’s FRED interface, including style and level of difficulty of the questions and timing information. Detailed feedback and analysis shows your strengths and weaknesses and allows for more focused study.
- Practice mode: Create a test from randomized question sets or by subject or keyword for a dynamic study session. The practice mode features unlimited attempts at each question, instant feedback, complete rationales for all answer options, and a detailed progress report.
- Online access: Online access allows you to study from an internet-enabled computer wherever and whenever it is convenient. This access is activated through registration on www.studentconsult.com with the pin code printed inside the front cover.
- Full online access: You can access the complete text and illustrations of this book on www.studentconsult.com.
- Free content: An interactive community center with a wealth of additional valuable resources is available.
Download Rapid Review Pathology 3rd Edition PDF Free
File Size : 136 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Rapid Review Pathology 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Rapid Review Pathology 3rd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Rapid Review Pathology 3rd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.